– Personal Care, helping a person in the bath, getting dressed, and eating.
– Running errands and shopping; taking a client to appointments.
– Chores around the house: cleaning, meal preparation.
– Help a person to become more self-sufficient; teach and encourage them to live as independently as possible.
– Any other tasks as may be specified in the client support plan.
Staff skills requirements
– Must have given care to child or an elderly person.
– Must be able to read and write very well.
– Between ages 30-50